Traineeship Kino Disposition
The Cologne-based arthouse film distributor W-film Distribution is looking for an employee in the cinema-scheduling department with immediate effect.
Since 2000, W-film has been distributing cinema films that are artistically valuable and have an important message. We dedicate ourselves to the next generation of filmmakers in Germany and other European countries, bring award-winning cinematic art to the cinema and create discussion with strong documentaries and feature films.
- A university degree, relevant training or something similar. Initial work experience in the media industry is an advantage
- Perfect knowledge of German, spoken and written, knowledge of English would be an advantage
- Contact and communication skills
- Organisational talent: You are able to keep an overview, even when working on several projects at the same time
- Good knowledge of all common office programmes, social media skills, basic knowledge of e-mail marketing
- And last but not least: Great interest in German and international cinema
- Profound insight into the work of an independent arthouse film distributor
- Good prospects for a long-term permanent position
- A young and dynamic team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Exclusive access to film premieres and contact to filmmakers
- An office in a central location in Cologne Deutz with a busy shopping street around the corner
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please send them directly to our managing director Stephan Winkler by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find all the necessary information about us and our films at https://www.wfilm.com/